Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tent Hunt 2010

Growing up, camping was always part of at least one of our summer vacations.  Now that I think about it, I don’t know if I’ve been camping in at least 8 years!  It might have been right before I moved to Chicago that I last went.  Sad thought.

So we are looking for a tent.   I can’t believe how many different kinds of tents there are!

Check this one out!

x treme northwest territoy Olympic Cottage tent

Wigwam style.

Guide Gear® Single Wigwam Tent

Dome.

Coleman 6-Person Ara Tent - Green (10'x9')

I this one is trying to fly away.

If you can’t get away from your car, no worries.

This one says it’s name is “Board Room”, but I’m thinking Covered Wagon.

4 to 8 - person MSR® Board Room™ Tent

Slightly more practical, with 2 rooms.

Wenzel Big Bend 12-by-10 Foot Five-Person Two-Room Family Dome Tent

I suppose coming back around to the word practical I should stop looking at random things and either be productive or go to sleep.  Any bets on how long it will take me to make a decision?  I thought about posting my status on Facebook as “I’m trying to decide if I’ve gotten better at making decisions.”  That answers my question, I think.

Good night!  If you have a favorite tent, or worst tent ever, let me know. :)

4 comments:

  1. I remember that last camping trip, I think... Has it really been that long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mikberly! i miss having you around! and i miss your indecisiveness! good luck on coming to a decision.

    PS - where you not there for our branch "camping" trip? the one just outside a planned housing division in fox river?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I despise camping so I'm not any help! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to add that I remember you sitting for an hour in front of your cupboard trying to decide what you wanted to eat for dinner. You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete