Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blue Skies and Spring is HERE

The weather has been amazing the last 4 days.  We’ve had 3 days above 80 and today started out raining and has turned into this beautiful sky!  Buds are starting to break open about 3-4 weeks early from what I’m familiar with here.  I hear that Utah has been covered with snow for spring break…how glad I am that the only white I’m looking at are these two puffy white clouds! (Sorry for any of you that are looking at snow)

DSC_0008

Here’s the proof that the plants are just as excited about the end of winter and the arrival of spring!

DSC_0005

Someone else is interested in what’s going on outside…  Birds chirping, people walking dogs, finally there is movement!

DSC_0005

2 comments:

  1. We've been experiencing super warm weather too this week. I'm so happy spring has sprung!

    ReplyDelete