Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sisters

I've been following the unfolding story of events that have followed after a mother of four and her husband were in a private plane crash in Mesa back in August. I had first learned of her from reading a friend's blog who knew her family in Provo while growing up. I started reading her blog and seeing life through her eyes - taking in every moment and being so sincere and honest about her feelings. But now after just a few minutes her life has been changed so drastically. Life can seem so unfair, but it also seems that it is at those times that draw us closer together. I just finished reading this article about her story and her sisters - which seems to summarize not only the events, but the feelings and emotions that drive life itself. It's about sisters and how unique & strong that bond is with it's power to lend support. I'm grateful for my sister and for her love and support. I always look forward to the next time we can talk, laugh, hug. I recommend that if you choose to read this article that you have a tissue close at hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment