
This weekend was so warm that all the little critter-bugs decided to come out and buzz about. I had a ladybug crawl on me while I was upstairs and figured it had come inside on me. But when I went downstairs, I saw ladybugs crawling on the walls, the front door, and then all over the living room window sill! I tried to take the crawly ones outside since I figure they do some good. The rest needed to be sucked up with the vacuum. I saw a few more today, but hopefully the indoor ladybug season is over.
That's awesome Kim! I love ladybugs, but I don't know how I'd feel if they were crawling around inside my house. I'm sure my cat would enjoy herself thoroughly though. :)
ReplyDeleteWell at least it was only ladybugs. We have been having a spider problem. I'd take a bunch ladybugs over spiders any day. At least yours are pretty.
ReplyDelete