So Kim got pretty excited when I told her that there was a package in the mailbox addressed to her from some book place somewhere…
“Ooh! My book [about stuff] is here!” she exclaimed with the smiley voice that lets you see the sparkle in her eye with your ears.
I’m thinking that with this new book she’ll make good use of the new fabric she’s been ordering and receiving this week.
But the real question is: will there be actual craftiness going on in the craft room – or will it continue to be a combination self-storage/guest room?
Time will tell. I know what time has told before, but maybe future time will tell something different than past and present time.
And so we’re kinda good together that way; my hobby is pulling things apart and Kim’s hobby is putting things together. No – I don’t pull Kim’s things apart! :)
(Jd)
HaHa. You're pretty hilarious, JD. That's great that you posted something on here. (Sorry if you've posted before, I just started reading blogs.)
ReplyDelete