Why is it that weekends start off feeling productive, but then all the projects turn into a hopeless feat? I’ve been frustrated lately with myself for not being able to make our house feel more home-like, too. I still have nothing on the walls. I think the color on the living room walls are still the wrong color. And on, and on, and on…
Sorry for all the blah blah blah. I just needed to vent. Today I wanted to find a quiet clean room to spend some time in. But all I see in every room are the little piles of stuff that needs to go somewhere else. So I would start cleaning up things in that room, only to decide I didn’t have time to make that much progress. The only room I can get to a point where I feel it’s clean enough is the kitchen.
One of these days I’ll figure it out…
But for now I’ll just type from my clean bed sheets while watching “An Affair to Remember” on tv. Maybe tomorrow I’ll get the living room back!
No comments:
Post a Comment