On Tuesday night we took advantage of some movie coupons we had and went to see a movie, "The Secret Life of Bees." We weren't really sure what we were in for. Apparently I'm definitely not a reader as I discovered that my coworkers loved the book that the movie is based from. But anyway, we originally went to see it because Dakota Fanning was playing a main role and we really like the movies she's been in that we've seen. The film has such a great and moving storyline that brought both of us to tears through much of it - not unusual for me, but was for Jeremy. Anyway, we both very highly recommend this movie. 4 stars in my book....blog.


Ok, now that I see its picture, that was one I had wanted to see. I remember seeing a preview when its previews had just come out. Chalk it down with "the list" (of things to do after we get a job...) Thanks for the recommendation. See you next week.
ReplyDelete