We just got home from a long trip down to the nearest Ikea to pick some stuff up for the office. After we had shopped our way through the second and third floors, we found all the things we needed, plus some extra things that were cool (and per Jd - were not cheap as one would expect from Ikea). We went to the first floor to pick up the bigger items and found that the one main thing that we went there for was not even in stock. So in the end we left with something and nothing. (I think Jd wants me to re-word some of this, but I want to go to sleep. "It's just a blog," I tell him. But he says that it was the most critical item - not just something.) So in the end, we left with everything except the one thing we needed. :( But we picked up sushi afterwards to satisfy his taste buds, so he was happy. :)
(Jd will pick you up next week, Vika Persbo.) aka Vika Missing
No comments:
Post a Comment