So last week I took a picture of my food because so many blogs have food photos. Unfortunately mine might not look very appetizing. But if you won’t judge the image and let your taste buds do the talking, you might like these as much as we do!
They are super easy.
Bake a slice of deli ham in a greased muffin tin at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. I set mine into the cup and lodged a toothpick between the two sides to keep them open.
After the 10 minutes, crack an egg into each slice of ham. Break the yolk. I cut into the middle with a knife. You don’t stir the egg, just poke it. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the eggs.
Bake the eggs for another 10-15 minutes until the egg is set.
Before pulling them out of the oven, add some grated cheese, diced tomatoes, and chives. (Keep or delete what you like) Let them sit in the oven until the cheese melts.
Scoop them out of the muffin tins and you have a delicious breakfast…or snack. :)
FYI – we’ve started tracking the calories we eat every day. These cups are 128 calories each…just in case you wondered.
Kim, calorie counting?! I never would have thought :) I still remember you making a pie crust, sprinkling it with cinnamon and sugar and chowing down! Those eggs look yummy.
ReplyDelete