Saturday, February 6, 2010

Charmed

One of my goals this year is to work on at least one project each month.  I didn’t finish anything in January, but I did start crocheting a scarf to donate to the Craft Hope’s valentine’s day project.  I think I like sewing better than crocheting.  My eyes kept getting cross-eyed and dry.  But I should be able to ship it on Monday.

For February, I bought this cute fabric for a Valentine’s Day project.  It’s a set of 42 pre-cut 5” squares called a “Charm Pack.” Almost every square is a different pattern. I’m not sure yet what I’m going to make.  But I at least had fun laying them out to photograph. Ha ha ha!

IMG_1907

I might turn some of it into a table centerpiece with this as the starting idea from sew4home:

Click to Enlarge

If I get around to it, I might try a pillow to see how quilting works with these “charm packs.”  I don’t have much time to figure it out since Valentine’s Day is a week from tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. Those are SOO CUTE!! Good for you for being so crafty!! I know you haven't made them yet, but you're thinking crafty I guess and for that I LOVE! Give me more ideas! I'm so bored lately with recovering pillows in my house that I think I'll hop on your coattails and make these little heart thingies too. :) Like I said, I'm so bored. SO.BORED.

    ReplyDelete