On Thursday I decided to actually leave the office for lunch. I picked up some food and headed over to the local forest preserve and enjoyed some time outside when the sun was out! I went for a walk in search of any sign of life...or spring. It was too early to see buds on any native trees popping, but the grass was trying its best. The blue skies and no white on the ground was definitely worth the walk.
Come on, spring, you can do it!
What a beautiful picture! You are truly talented and have an eye for beauty. I'm rootin' for your spring to come, too. Maybe we could just share the spring here! Heck, its NEARLY summer at this point!! :)
ReplyDeleteOk you never told me you had a blog before...I had to find it from kerri's. :0) I'm with you rooting for SPRING!!! Seriously, rain rain go away! How are the trees to bloom and be pretty again if there's never any sun?! It's better to have rain than snow I guess. I'll stop whining. For now. :0) I think I told you on facebook, but I'll say it again, I LOVE your new haircut! Very nice!
ReplyDelete